With campus-based education getting hampered by the coronavirus pandemic, an increasing number of students in the United States have taken to online education to cater to their career objectives. However, many other students are still finding it difficult to keep up with the latest trend in education due to lack of time as well as resources. To help them attain their educational goals, the concept of white label virtual classrooms is fast gaining momentum. Advanced online learning platforms are gradually replacing traditional classroom methods which require students’ physical presence. Online software programs enable students to overcome the limitations posed by time availability.
In this blog post, we will do a brief analysis of white-label virtual learning classrooms so that you get some idea regarding the concept.
What Is White Label Virtual Classroom?
Typically, a virtual classroom is an online education system that serves as a bridge between students and educators. Such type of an online platform facilitates easy impartation of knowledge of various curriculum subjects by teachers to students, exchange ideas, get answers for questions that students may have by maintaining effective 24/7 communication. You can use virtual education platforms for synchronous as well as non-synchronous learning. A variety of advanced online tools such as chats, VoIP, live streaming, message boards, and web conferencing can be efficiently used for facilitating the learning and personal development process.
Types Of White Label Virtual Classrooms
White label virtual classrooms can broadly be categorized into 5 different types as under:
- Rotation model – Also known as a blended learning model in which learners rotate between at-home and classroom learning. But generally, it can be used for a single course.
- Flex model – This type of virtual classroom offers flexible learning schedules to learners and could be deemed to be ideal for single-subject learning.
- Enriched model – It offers a combination of face-to-face and online education for a single or series of subjects.
- A La Carte model – In this type of virtual classroom, learners can take courses totally online over and above offsite curriculum. A virtual instructor will be assigned to learners.
- Fully virtual classroom – Such type of a virtual classroom model emphasizes conducting all courses online. Communication between students and instructors are enabled by different kinds of collaborative platforms online.
How Does A Virtual Classroom Actually Work?
Course instructors impart online lectures and use a variety of online communication tools like videos, live chats, polls, quizzes, surveys, etc. to enable interactions with students. This way learner also has the flexibility to learn subjects from anywhere, at any time and on any type of device – desktop or mobile phone. Besides, course contents are customized for learner groups as per the individual needs of every member so that subject understanding is easier and hassle-free. Instructors, who administer the courses, track, report, and certify students for successful completion of course.
How To Make A Virtual Classroom Interactive?
The main reason why virtual training courses are fast gaining popularity is that the teaching methods stimulate learners and enhance their interest to study. The following are some of the ways that ensure better interaction between students and instructors.
- Live training sessions through video conferencing
- The online library serves as a valuable resource for references
- Conduction of polls, surveys, and quizzes at regular intervals help with the retention of knowledge
- Learners do not experience any time or place restrictions neither do they have to be physically present
- Popular virtual classroom software programs offer desirable levels of integration with online collaborative tools
- It is possible to integrate two or more tools into one system without investing any time, effort, or money
Some Key Virtual Classroom Software Benefits
By using virtual classroom platforms, learners can accrue some unique advantages that traditional physical classroom attendance can’t provide. Online education for the basis of e-learning as well as corporate training courses these days. Here is a list of benefits that virtual classrooms offer.
- Eliminate limitations posed by time and geographical locations
- Online learning is compatible with any type of device – computer desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet
- The learner can create, upload, and download multimedia contents like videos, audios, graphic images, etc. and prepare presentations with ease
- Automatic grading feature in some software systems enables easy assessment or evaluation of performance from time to time during the course duration
- Learner’s progress can be easily tracked on a continuous basis with the software and reports can be generated for determining scores secured in different types of tests